decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday
I Wish I Lived in a Condo
Almost a 7th Grader
Ugly
Rush Limbaugh Is Coming To Visit!!
We Are The Champions-NOT
8 Random Facts
V V-I V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
Randomness
It's Not Monday, It's Tuesday!!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, June 18, 2007

GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE NO AIR CONDITIONING

I'm still hot. Thanks for asking J. I have been depending upon the kindness of friends to lend me some of their cold air. I think there was only one day this weekend, that I actually closed my window because the wind finally had picked up. The highs this week are only for the high 80's. I think I'll survive.

Another way to stay cool? Go to a movie. It's always freezing in there. We went and saw Knocked Up this weekend. Loved it. It's by the makers of the 40 Year Old Virgin and a lot of the same actors were in this one. Just really laugh out loud almost pee your pants funny. If you are not afraid of the F-Bomb, go see it. Side note...Remember Goobers? When I was growing up they always had goobers (chocolate covered peanuts) and raisinettes at the movies. Now they have all kinds of inedible crap. But the theatre we went to actually had goobers! So delicious. I think I ate the whole box before the movie even began.

I'm getting ready to go on a five day vacation starting Thursday. Just a little down time as summer begins. We don't have any big plans for the summer. Autumn plans to spend it by the city pool. I guess I plan to work. whooooooo I'm hoping next year will be the big vacation year like going to Hawaii or something. We'll see what life deals us.

What are your big summer plans??

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:18 AM