decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

We Are The Champions-NOT
8 Random Facts
V V-I V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
Randomness
It's Not Monday, It's Tuesday!!
Bitter Bitch Friday
Thursday Thirteen
TIVO Saved My Life Tonight
The Bachelor Chose Tessa!
Neti Pot

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rush Limbaugh Is Coming To Visit!!

How is it that I'm HOW OLD? And I'm still surprised by the signals that my period is coming. hmm I'm very tired and can't keep my eyes open past 9 pm. That's odd. Get yer bitch on. Huh, I wonder where that came from.

I've become a fat, bloated idiot. Ahhhh now you see where the title came from. See? Your not so dumb after all. Seriously, it doesn't ever dawn on me til that tell tale sign in the ladies room. I'm tellin you now, I'm slower than Heinz ketchup bottle and don't have a clue unless it's attached to a brick aimed at my head.

So as I thought to myself, Dot, you are a fat, bloated idiot, which is soooo not like me (yea right) I thought it's high time we put a name on this bitch and call it a day. That's when Rush Limbaugh just popped into my head. (I have a big head) Maybe just my mother's mother's generation put a name on their "monthly time" but I thought I start a new trend here and now. With you. he-he-he

So next time you want to come visit and I say I can't! Rush Limbaugh is coming to visit!!! You'll turn and run screaming.

If I had you tied up in my basement and forced you to name your "time", what would you name it?

please note. dot will return to her normal programming by approximately next wednesday. thank you for your patience.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 2:31 PM