decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin
BREAKING NEWS: THE PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED
GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE N...
Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday
I Wish I Lived in a Condo
Almost a 7th Grader
Ugly
Rush Limbaugh Is Coming To Visit!!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, July 01, 2007

FOB



No, I'm not telling you to Fuck off Bitch, FALL OUT BOY! We took Autumn and her friend to see these punks Saturday night. I have to say, they weren't half bad. In fact, they were pretty darn good. I only knew two of their songs, but that's ok. My favorite, Thanks For the Memories, I actually thought was a Linkin Park song. Shows you how "with it" I actually am. I guess I'm doing ok with the pimple face set if I even know who either of these two bands are right?



I have to mention the opening act, Cobra Starship. Funny name right? We had to ask who they were. Apparently they are semi famous because they did a song for the movie Snakes on a Plane. I'm getting tired of these mutha fuckin snakes on this mutha fucking plane! They were cool and seemed really grateful to their fans for their suport. I like kids with good manners. I just want to adopt them and be their mom. We were in line for a margarita slushy when they came out after their set for autographs and pics. I doubt they would have thought it was cool if two thirty somethin chicks got in their line for a meet and squeeze. I totally would have pinched their cheeks. You can guess which I mean.

A good time was had by all. Our kids met up with their friends and pretty much ran around all night til FOB took the stage. My girlfriend in a non-lesbian-sort-of-way and I enjoyed watching our pre-teens get their groove on. Mine only grooved a little bit. She was a little too shy to get up through the whole thing, until we told her to look around, everyone was up. haha I'm not complaining..I'm glad she's still my little girl. She's buttering me up for anther concert. This time with the REAL Linkin Park. I said I wasn't making any promises, but I'm pretty sure I can get a sparling clean house out of this deal. Shhh! Don't tell her.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 7:30 PM