decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB
Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin
BREAKING NEWS: THE PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED
GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE N...
Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday
I Wish I Lived in a Condo
Almost a 7th Grader

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Great 8

L wanted to know 8 more things about me so here goes...

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. No tag backs.

1. I'm full of fear and always have been. Remember cherry drops? You'd hang upside down only by your knees on the jungle gym and swing back and forth and then drop? yea, never could do it. Most times I couldn't even hang upside down without somehow holding on with one of my hands.

2. I have a scar on the palm of my hand from a sliver I wouldn't let my mom pull out. I don't even think I told her about it. I hated when she'd get slivers out!! So I left it in and told myself it would work itself out on it's own time. which it did, but it left a tiny white scar. It was worth it.

3. She always used to pop my toes when I was little. And I hated that too. (haha sorry mama) My SIL pops her daughters toes and it makes me whine as loud as it does my neice.

4. I've never popped Autumn's toes. But I have popped her upside her head a few times. That's how she got that stutter.

5. I'm only kidding, she doesn't stutter.

6. I've never been to Washington DC, Washington state, the Grand Canyon or Hawaii.

7. I have been to New York, Connecticutt, San Antonio (TX) and Utah. My favorite? New York and San Antonio are tied.

8. I am 5 feet tall. On a good day. When the humidity is high and so is my hair.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:57 AM