decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB
Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, July 19, 2007

If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...

hahaha You've come to the WRONG place. But you already knew that. Who knows why you keep coming back, I'm just glad you do. I have no kissing and telling to give you. Some phone conversations, but nothing exciting. Nothing to keep you on the edge of your seat. Or the edge of mine for that matter.

We talked last night for an hour, which was nice. We laughed. Then I felt guilty about ignoring Autumn so I told her we'd watch a movie. Who starts a movie at 10 PM on a Wednesday night??? Ugh. We watched Norbit. A complete snooze fest for me, but it made Autumn laugh. Can I just say I don't like Eddie Murphy anymore? Thanks.

What I had hoped would be a fun activity filled weekend, may end up to be a snuggle up with a good book kind of a weekend instead. I'll survive. I was invited to a party on Friday night for a friends birthday. Kind of last minute. I like going out with the girls..but I don't want to meet anyone local. I know that sounds crazy..but you can't date anyone in this town or any of the surrounding areas. As I told my hairdresser last night, if I have a third nipple or something..they'll be talking about it down at the Kwik-E-Mart.

Not that I have a third nipple.

I'm just sayin.

No offense intended if you have a third nipple. I'm sure that's perfectly normal.

For you.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:51 AM