decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB
Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin
BREAKING NEWS: THE PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED
GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE N...
Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday
I Wish I Lived in a Condo

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, July 06, 2007

WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5

SITTING IN 111 DEGREE WEATHER IN GEEDUNK HEFERVILLE WATCHING OUR TEAM GET THEIR PONYTAILS HANDED TO THEM WITH A SIDE OF MANURE.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:19 AM