decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB
Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin
BREAKING NEWS: THE PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED
GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE N...
Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, July 09, 2007

I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard



This little baby calf wondered thru a tiny gap in my neighbors back fence. We were sitting trying to watch World Series of Pop Culture on VH1 and the cows were being especially noisy. The poor mommy just wanted her baby back.

They have been safely reunited.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:18 PM