decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's

How utterly boring I am. In answer to some of your questions yesterday (and today) of course they are with peanuts!! I'm eating some right now. With a Dr. Pepper. Apparently going to a health/lifestyle class and learning about the evils of soda and candy to not deter me from my loves. I'm hardcore like that.

Is there a candy out there YOU can't live without?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:14 AM