decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB
Thursday 13
Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, July 20, 2007

The Moaning Meme



Hi Ginger


5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them.

Ms Mamma

hahahaaha That's all I got

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

1) Left over baby fat (I mean mine, if you want to add yours, be my guest!)

2) All the Creepy Pervs out there

3) Tom Cruise

4) Cancer


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

1) Leaving small children unattended in the street, or their car

2) Tramp Stamps

3) Tell me I have a pretty face. (Hey! I have a nice ass too dammit)


2 things you find yourself moaning about.


1) I'm dying for a Dr. Pepper. So I am having one.

2) Men

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.


That I'm a freakin dork and pre-occupied with my non-existant love life!

RULES
• Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!• Be as honest as possible. This is about letting people get to know the real you!• Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!• Post these rules at the end of every meme! ( I didn't post there cuz I was feeling shy. Fucking sue me)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:10 AM