decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8
Transformers! More Than Meets The Eye.
FOB

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life? Hmmm What's That

I'm back to my old hermit ways. I was just telling a friend that I think I'm trying to do too much here. Divorcing, moving, losing weight (oh yea, I mean not losing weight), dating, taking care of the kiddo...um, I'm tired. So I shall go back to living vicariously thru others who are OUT THERE and sit here with my bag of M&M's.

If I throw a green one at you, that means GO FOR IT.

If I throw a blue one at you, that means please repeat, as I looked down and missed it.

If I throw a brown one at you, you are acting like as ass and that's your queue to stop.

If I throw a red one at you, that means back the fuck away from what you're doing and come join me on the couch.

I'll see you soon.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:00 AM