decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, August 03, 2007

Will School Start Already!

It seems everyone elses kids are going back to school already and mine is stuck at home, scratching lines in the wall of her cell counting down the days. We still have two and a half weeks to go. She's going with Grandma this weekend to get her paper and pencils before the back to school supplies are replaced with giant fake Christmas trees. You know that section of Target..Christmas Trees, replaced by patio furniture, replaced by school supplies...the never ending circle of life.

Her summer has been spent in front of the TV watching the FUSE channel. Do you all get this one? It's a music channel that reminds me sort of the MTV of our day only it's not mainstream. They play mostly rock and alternative, which she is really into. Think Headbangers Ball 24/7.

The other day we were in the car and out of the blue she asked me if I liked the group Metallica. I said yea, I really like their black CD. To which she replied, "Yea me too, it's on my iPod."

Ahh, my little head banger. ROCK ON!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:30 AM