decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5
The Great 8

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, July 27, 2007

Dilema

Which movie do you want to see??









I'm just not so sure I can sit through John Travolta in a female fat suit. He's not the hunk of my dreams any longer. He's gotten way too squishy (and I'm not talking about his physique, that's still rockin). I mean that he's overly sensitive.

I was surprised when Autumn expressed interest in going to see it. Although, when I stop to think about it, she does like movie musicals..Grease, Chicago and of course the insanely popular High School Musical. Anyway, I'll see whatever she wants I guess. D'OH!

On a completely different note, my SIL, the effervescent LynnDenise with more poly in her grip, is watching old reruns of 90210. It's from season 2 where Brenda meets a dude in her Cardiofunk class and considers cheating on the always brooding Dylan. And it got me to thinking about truly some haneous exercise wear. Spandex? YUCK I had this crazy shiny outfit that had tiger-esq phsycodelic lines running through it. I looke like a liger from alice in wonderland in them.

Then there was the thong leotard. More like REOTARD. What a bunch of shit that was. I remember back in the day, my roommate and I had a membership to this crap called Body Beautiful. It was just for ladies and we'd take aerobic classes and stuff. I remember going out and specifically buying this stupid blue and pink thong reotard and short pants to wear there. Why??? I think because I wanted to fit in with the rest of the crowd. What exactly was the point? There weren't any guys to flaunt our junk at. I could see the thong, you know, if you want to attract a guy that way. But we all know that never goes anywhere. How can we keep telling dudes, my eyes are up here when we are wearing a thong? Just doesn't work.

Rant over, we now resume regular scheduled programming.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:37 PM