decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?
Thanks Ally Bean
I Bet You Don't Have One Of These In Your Backyard
WHY I'M READY FOR SOFTBALL TO END: REASON #5

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To Do's

1. Attempt to do witty post on blog...CHECK

2. Lavish my bloggy buddies with my attention...Momentarily CHECK

3. Rub antibiotic goo in BoBo's eye...CHECK

4. Beat self up for eating 2 dinners last night...CHECK

5. Promise to turn new leaf today in starting new lifestyle...UM, CHECK

6. Thank Mom for taking Autumn this weekend back to school shopping...THANK YOU MOMMY!!

7. Mail other sister in law most recent pics of Autumn. That I promised like a year ago...SHIT still forgot. Need to do today. Loser.

8. Pay bills online cuz it's PAYDAY!...Almost CHECK

9. GET TO WORK...*sigh*

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:55 AM