decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions
Killing Me With Christmas
PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)
Hello McFly!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!

Maya's Granny tagged me for this meme and I'm happy to oblige her.


So here’s the rules of the Meme:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. And I'm loving it. I feel like the author and I are having a personal conversation every time I pick it up. It is in fact, the only book nearest to me at the moment.


Page 123,


Like all great philosophical ideas, this one is simple to understand but virtually impossible to imbibe. Ok, so we are all one, and divinity abides within us all equally. No problem.

The philosophical idea was that "Our whole business therefore in this life, is to restore to heath the eye of the heart whereby God may be seen."

Thank you Cherry, for sharing this book with me!!

I tag you, you, you, you and you. (no hyperlinks..if you think I'm talking about YOU, then by all means for for it!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:41 AM