decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions
Killing Me With Christmas
PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day BABY!!



Happy Valentines Day Bitches! Normally in life, I would not be a happy go lucky girl on this day. It would be another day for me to be bitter tasting day where I would feel unappreciated and unwanted. Watching others getting roses. Or talking about their dinner plans. Listen to my co-worker talk about his wife making him heart shaped meatloaf. Ok, how cute is that???

Today my friends, all that changes. My baby and I are celebrating our very first valentines day together and it's already pretty much the BEST. EVER. I can't remember even celebrating or going out since 1992. I could be blocking, but it's makes for a better story to stick w/ having a dry spell since 1992.

So far, I've received this


The first message I received this morning I received a beautiful love letter and card. We are going out to dinner tonight at PF Changs, which I love. And because we could only get reservations at 5, I get to leave work early today!!! Can't get better than that!

Happy Valentines Day to all you lovers out there. And even you singles, love will find you. It will.

I love you baby most of all. You are the reason for my smile. I can't wait to spend 50 more valentines with you. Love you so much!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:23 AM