decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions
Killing Me With Christmas

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wedding Updates

I've been slowly making progress on some of the wedding details. I'm trying to get a few things done here and there. It's all kind of been falling into place. I guess like it's meant to be (grins big).

We have spoken to the future MIL and she is graciously letting us have the wedding/reception there. I talked with her yesterday and she was trying to tell me that I should come see her place first, in case I'm picturing something else. I told her that when I picture my wedding, I see her son and I getting married. Not anything really about the details. I hope that put her mind at ease.

We talked about where we'd like to spend our first weekend as a married couple. While the ocean constantly calls my name, it's quite a long drive from where his mother's house is and we decided we didn't want to spend that much time in the car. I ended up finding the most awesome little cabin only about an hour away that is perfect. It's owned by an older couple who were very excited we'd be spending our honeymoon there.






I have my dress, Autumn's dress and now the flower girls dress. Gotta love Target...



We seem to be leaning towards having black and white as our colors. This is the only part of the wedding I'm not feeling so traditional about. I didn't formally pick out colors or dress styles for my ladies. Frankly, I told them to wear whatever. Pants will be fine. And now, if they can be mostly black and white, cool. The feel so far for this wedding really, is I'm inviting you over for a backyard BBQ and oh by the way, you can witness me marrying my soul mate! Just a small intimate family affair. I can't take too many eyes looking at me...

Another cute little find were these flutes



Mickey and Minnie dancing. I'm his Minnie. Seriously, am I making you gag? Sorry. I wanted something cute to use that day, and every special occasion after. J is coming home from a business trip tonight. And there is some champagne in my fridge...hmmm maybe we should take them for a test drive...

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:39 AM