decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!

Paula2

Get out your Jack and Coke, American Idol is on tonight! The theme this week is songs by the band Queen. If you are a hardcore Queen fan, you may want to do a few shots before viewing. hahaha I think this is the week that Bucky and his Leanne Rhimes hair are DONE! He's nice and all, but he's just not AI material. I think Ace may be safe one more week, but he's the next to go.

To the fans, yes, I will be posting a new pic of Chris tomorrow. I'll be watching on sister in law's flat screen. I'm sure he'll be lookin Muoy Delicioso.

Paula says, stay tuned! And by tuned, she means drunk!

Paula

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:09 AM