decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Cat Joey

For those of you who don't know, my cat Joey (Tribianni) is the little guy peeking from behind the curtan in my profile picture. It's probably the best picture I've ever taken. Perfectly capturing half of his face. I've had him for almost three years. (He was a birthday present.) He is the coolest cat I've ever had. He fetches, he has a beautiful purry voice, he doesn't like to sit on me my but will sit above my head on the back of the couch. Perfect for me, cuz I don't like to feel crowded. When he can't find me he calls out and it likes he saying "Mamaaaa??" Here are some other pictures of my little furry buddy.

100_0385x
"How you Doin"

100_0472
"Look into my eyes. You will give me CHICKEN!"

Joey & Autumn
"Captain Joey and his faithful sidekick Stinky Girl.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:03 AM