decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please
D-Day
Spring Clean-Up

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Early Mother's Day

As a thank you for spewing forth a tiny human with his genes from my loins, M bought me this...

kodak

Every little thing he has done in the past week to make me raise my voice has been forgiven!!!

michael

100_0028

100_0026

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:05 AM