decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please
D-Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

We had a lovely (HOT) day today. Even though I woke up with a summer cold, I didn't let that put a damper on my day. Autumn and I took my mom out to lunch to Fresh Choice. I had salad and one corn muffin and a Dr. Pepper. A Mother's Day treat for me! We did a tiny bit of shopping and bought some fresh new flowers to plant. Autumn did most of the planting. I cleaned up and then took some pictures with my new favorite toy.

I hope you all had a wonderful restful day with family :) Back to the grind tomorrow.

100_0047

100_0046

100_0056

100_0043

posted by Autumn's Mom at 6:07 PM