decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Mother's Day
Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, May 15, 2006

I AM A GOOD MOM

Updated: R.I.P The lesbians were killed in an unfortunately swimming accident last night. May they rest in peace together for eternity.



You wanna know what makes me a good mom???

Sims

I bought my kid a present for Mother's Day. Before we even found mine. I have to bribe my kid to get her to let me take a million pictures of her. Now I have her. Everytime she wants to play this stupid game, I get a picture. Bribery works people.

As a side note that ties in with this non-story, we tend to use inappropriate words in front of our daughter. You know, to ready her for the outside world of foul language. I want her to be able to use the bad words in the right context. Who doesn't? Anyway, sometimes I use the word fag. A Lot. And not when I'm talking about cigarettes. Although, I do find that amusing. Anyway, I be sure to tell Autumn it's just a habit and that I certainly do not hate gay people. I just like the word fag. It's a funny word. So there she sits at the computer playing with her sims. Her LESBIAN sims. Yes, my daughter made two woman hug until they fell in love. She's convinced they are going to have a baby too. See? We turned a negative, fag fag fag. Into a positive! My daughter hearts lesbians! Woo Hoo

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:24 AM