decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Vacation
Birthday Weekend
It's a Whole New Me
Introducing BoBo Kitty
I'm Ready for a Vacation
Think Small
Why Do I Stress?
Let There Be Fence
America's got talent?
Long Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, June 30, 2006

Are You Still Out There

I have been MIA and loving it! Alright, I've missed you a little bit. Ok, a lot! We are having a fabulous time. Sorry that the weekend is here already because that means my vacation is winding down. Today we went to Marine World and I got to see Shouka and his pal Merlin up close.


We under estimated the power of her tiny tail. She's very small in person. We got complete drenched. Twice.

I brought along my niece and nephew on this trip because today was a special day. Radio Alice at 97.3 was doing their annual radio broadcast and the first 1,000 visitors got in for free. Yea, when was the last time you could take 3 kids to an amusement park for FREE??? I told them if we got up early, they could take the money we saved and spend it on themselves. They were up and eager at 5 AM this morning. While the kids were riding Medusa, we met one of the DJ's (No Name as he goes by). This is me and my pal and No Name.


After watching him walk by like a couple of giggling dumbstruck teenagers, we worked up the nerve to say hello when he walked by again. He was very gracious. My friend went to shake his hand and he greeted her with a giant hug. He had one for me too. We took like three pictures before he left to catch up with his friends. Then we stood and laughed at each other for being so geeky. You can take a girl out of adolescence, but the geek inside remains there forever.

I'm beat. I'm going to go crash and wake up midday tomorrow. Ciao my babies. Wish you were here.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:41 PM