decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Birthday Weekend
It's a Whole New Me
Introducing BoBo Kitty
I'm Ready for a Vacation
Think Small
Why Do I Stress?
Let There Be Fence
America's got talent?
Long Day
DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vacation

T-Minus 8 hrs til I'm on vacation. Today is probably gonna be long. I'll be off through July 4th. I really need it. I didn't get a vacation last year, my first year here. I took off days here and there. But not a week. The year before that I was off for 6 months. I can't complain too much. We don't have big plans. Not going anywhere fancy. That's fine. I could have scrimped and saved and gone to Hawaii for a friend's wedding, but I didn't want to go alone. Then we thought about going to San Diego. Could have met my new blog buddy Starshine!! Husband started a new job and didn't want to take the time off. Boooooo Our plans consist of going to Marine World shouka
and going to my friend Shaw's and enjoying the pool. We thought about going camping, but had no friends available to go with us. we need friends, cuz we'd kill each other out inthe wild. I hate camping. I need a girlfriend to complain with if I'm gonna go. And flushing toilets. M has dragged me to some pretty dank places to camp. Sorry, I'm not a bear, I don't shit in the woods.

I'm looking forward to relaxing, sleeping in. Going to a movie or two. Being with friends. Yea, I can taste it now. Is it 5 yet???

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:48 AM