decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Dress Code
Lakehead or Bust
Crikey! He Stung Me
Long Weekend
Sleepy
Is Your Job Making You Fat?
Note To Fire Department
The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post
Summer of 84
The One Where I Toot Autumn's Horn

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Your Turn

Me, "Do you think you could go to Winco (grocery store where you bag it yourself) tomorrow?"

Husband, "Why don't we go together?" Always his response.

Me, "Cuz it's a treat for me not to have to go." I smile sweetly.

Husband, "Isn't it a treat when I go with you and bag the groceries?"

Me, "Yea, but it's like having whip cream on top not to have to go all."

And then I walked away.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:13 AM