decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Your Turn
Dress Code
Lakehead or Bust
Crikey! He Stung Me
Long Weekend
Sleepy
Is Your Job Making You Fat?
Note To Fire Department
The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post
Summer of 84

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2001

It is a day in which I do not wish to relive. Yet I can't seem to get away from it. I think I've done a good job in the past. I can't even remember last year or the year before that or the year before that. It's like there hasn't been a September 11th in my life for 5 years. This one for some reason hits big. I can feel the somberness in the air. It weighs me down. I try to move, try to get away, but everywhere I turn, there it is. It can be suffocating if you let it. Maybe if I just face that day, that fear, it will subside. I don't know if I can do that yet. That makes me feel guilty. I wasn't in New York. I didn't know anyone on those plans. But I feel their grief.

My wish for this day is that you hug your loved ones. That you remember those who gave their lives and who still do. May we all someday find peace.

I love you all.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:29 AM