decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I'm Barry Effin Gibb!!
Do You Know Where Your Prom Date Is?
Mean Girls
It's Friday, But It Doesn't Feel Like It!
Prom Night
Wordless Wednesday
Monday Morning Review
Who Am I You Ask?
Happy Admin Professionals Day!
Scott Baio is 45

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hello Gorgeous!



Some of my lillies have come back this year. If you look closely on the right, there is a hole in that planters box. These were overgrown with weeds only a month ago. I had just let it go until I saw that the lillies were trying their darnedest to come back. I got rid of the weeds and found that weeds had pushed my poor defenseless lillies to the back. They are resilient little suckers.

What's blooming in your garden?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:05 PM