decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Not Monday, It's Tuesday!!
Bitter Bitch Friday
Thursday Thirteen
TIVO Saved My Life Tonight
The Bachelor Chose Tessa!
Neti Pot
Questionable Wednesday
7 Things That Happened to Me As A Teen
Five Questions
Hello Gorgeous!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Randomness

Why does Kirstie Allie have to be in the new Ads for Jenny Craig? I'm so over her. Valerie Bertinelli is perfectly capable of handling a commercial. I find her to be much more sincere than Kirstie anyway.

I thought abou joining Jenny Craig. I tried once when I was about 22. The food was inedible, which is why I thought people lost weight on her plan.

I've watched the movie You've Got Mail for the past 3 days. I think there is something wrong with me. Maybe I just find Tom Hanks in my bedroom comforting. And it is the old Meg Ryan before her face became a little distorted. Just so you know, it's more like back ground noise. I'm also trying to get into a new/old book.

A friend bought carnitas for me at Costco. If you haven't tried it yet, DO. It's very tasty. M thought he'd be nice, since he's on vacation this week and cook it. He decided to fry it instead of just cooking it in the microwave. It was a little too dried out for me. You know how you look forward to something, and then it's just not what you were hoping for? Yea, bummer. I guess I appreciate the effort?? I ended up not gorging myself, which was probably a good thing.

I scrubbed my house from head to toe this weekend. I love a freshly scrubbed house. I wish I wasn't the scrubber, but I'm proud of my accomplishment. I borrowed our Dyson from work and I have to say, it's pretty darn good at sucking. It's gross seeing all the pet hair it pulled up off the floor. All the pets are now locked safely in the closet so they can't do any more damage.

I walked last night. We are having severe wind advisories out here. And I'm out walking. Against the wind. At a 45 degree angle. I'm sure I was very attractive last night with my hair in my face, in my hot pink warm up, walking crooked down the street. Singing Never Again (Kelly Clarkson) out loud at times. Retard.

Work? Now? Really? Nah, I think I'll go see what YOU all are doing!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:00 AM