decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls
Will School Start Already!
PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Crapful Wednesday

It's been a quiet day in the office. Which I don't like. I'm alone with my crazy thoughts (that I'll die penniless and alone) and they are driving me, well crazy.

So I YAHOO'd crazy thoughts because I can and here is what I found.

If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Do penguins have knees?

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?

If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe?

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?


Yes I'm certifiable. Please come visit. I'm sooo loooooooooney. I mean lonely.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 3:36 PM