decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Will School Start Already!
PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up
The Moaning Meme
If You've Come Here Looking For Excitement...
How Long Has It Been?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 06, 2007

Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls

As I was lying in bed Saturday night watching Weeds Season 2 (so fucking good) I got a text message. I was pretty sure it was the number of the first idiot I met thru the internet personals, but I'd deleted his phone number since I knew we weren't going to be talking any more.

"Hey Trica" It said. What a dumb fucking dumbfuck.

"Who is this?" I reply. Knowing full well it was him.

"It's Fuckface" He answered.

"Oh" Was all I could muster.

"Who is this??" He came back. Now I don't want to play anymore.

"I think you have the wrong #" Hoping to put it to rest.

Seriously, dude, get your bitches STRAIGHT. No wonder you live in your room and you have no one to play with but yourself.

Dumb Fucking Dumbfuck.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:39 AM