decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys
To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From ...
My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Deordorant Breath

I ran out of my favorite deordorant yesterday. Saying I have a favorite deordorant sounds funny to me. I'm particular about it. I like it to be clear, do it's job and not have an overpowering scent. I've been buying Secret in a lavendar scent. It's powerful as it prevents those nasty pit stains (don't go gettin all ladylike, we all have had them) and it's a nice scent that I only smell when I first apply it then I forget about it for the rest of the day.

Well this morning, I'm rummaging throughy my drawer to see if I have anything to get me by til I can get to Target tonight and low and behold I find one. And then I sigh heavily. It's Secret brand, but its a white solid and it's baby powder fresh. Why I would have even bought this I have no idea..unless maybe it was on clearance. Baby powder fresh is fine when you are 13, but not 37. Everytime I move, I get a whiff of baby butt coming from my pits. Not exactly the scent I was trying to promote today.

So, if you see me in Target tonight, sampling the deodorants? Just walk away.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:20 AM