decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls
Will School Start Already!
PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That
Catching Up

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, August 10, 2007

I Closed My Eyes and Blinked

And it finally turned into Friday. I was afraid I was losing my touch. With reality that is.

The pathetic sweaty gym sock that is my life continues. I'm trying to make fun plans this weekend to take my mind off of the fact that I'm going to be a single part time parent. Don't get me wrong, I love a break every now and again, but watching her go and soon meeting the new people in our lives makes me feel like somone stuck their hand into my chest and cut out half my heart.

I'm pissed because this was NEVER my intention for her. That I have no control over my emotions. And that I have no money to drink heavily tonight.

Bright side? I'm leaving work early and going to the chiropractor where his soft hands will work out all my tension. I will hang with people I adore and maybe they will ply me with liquor.

Don't cry for me Argentina, I know I'll be fine.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:02 AM