decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys
To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From ...
My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 27, 2007

GAWD it's bright outside

I think I have a good hang over. We had our company picnic yesterday catered by the best mexican food this side of mexico. I haven't eaten so much in awhile. I got home yesterday and watched some bad TV and sat on the couch doing my best Jabba The Hut impression. This morning I feel like I have big bags of bean dip under my eyes. Got chips?

Autumn's first week of school was good. She's doing extra credit already going for those A's. All her idea by the way, I don't push for A's. She pushes herself enough. And. She's been reading. Books. I KNOW! She's not much of a reader at all. She's more of a math kid. But last weekend, she picked up one of our Harry Potter books and she hasn't put it down yet.

I'd bore you with details of my date this weekend, but if I hear the story one more time I'm gonna hurl. Let's just day, dot doesn't want to date. PERIOD. K?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:07 AM