decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls
Will School Start Already!
PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's
Life? Hmmm What's That

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 13, 2007

My Girl Like To Party All The Time

Well not all the time, but this weekend I was in the mood for a party. Ok, I was in the mood to get a little sloshed, punch someone in the face and pass out at an IHOP but that wasn't in the cards. So I settled for going to my SIL's house, eating yummy carne asada, getting a little sloshed, playing silly shout your answers out DVD games with an intimate group of 4. It was way fun. Funner still, that I left my little shadow at home this weekend so that she could spend it with her friends and her dad. At one point Saturday I was home between shopping and partying and Autumn popped in and demanded that I take her and her friends to the mall. Uh nope, sorry. I'm outa here. She stomped away and later I saw her pointing to my car from the park as I sped away. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sunday, her dad took her to Marine World and they had a lovely time. I went with a friend to SF. The traffic was incredibly heavy so we decided to cut thru Oakland and see if we could get ahead of it. BIG MISTAKE. Thank goodness the only time you can probably get away with being lost in Oakland is at 11:30 on a Sunday morning. We didn't see any crack deals. Ended up following some crazy MO-FO who passed us on a city street as they were speeding towards the highway. We ended up back on the freeway ahead of traffic and in the FASTRAK lane. FREE PASS score.

We went to the Cliff House, which is just awesome. It was my very first time there. I was born and raised here and still have so much that I've never seen or been to. We had crab cakes and pot stickers and sat at the bar and just chatted. Then we walked down to the beach and stuck our toes in the frigid water. There was the cutest little pug playing fetch. He'd run into the ocean and fetch the stick and then bring it back and pretend he was going to bury it in the sand. Then he'd give it to his owner and do it again. At one point, the man started showing off and he grabbed the stick while it was still in the pug's mouth and he swung the little guy around and around. Too cute. The best part of the day was walking through the sand. The sand scrubbed my feet and now they are as smooth as a baby's butt.

We made it back our way in time to meet another friend for a movie. (I know, long day!!) We saw Stardust with Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro. It was really good! It was different, like a fairytake for grown-ups. Not for younguns under 13 definitely. Robert De Niro was so freakin funny. He plays this gruff on the outside pirate, who's really a floofy girly man when he's alone. Michelle Pfeiffer was evilly delicious. Does this woman every freakin age???

And now it's Monday. I'm tired and not wanting to work. I just keep thinking about that sand.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:11 AM