decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys
To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From ...
My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vintage 88

I can't EVEN believe I'm about to post these crazy pics.

When I was a senior, I was also going to beauty school. My girlfriend and I were going to go together and spend the day getting our pics done and feel a little like two hot models. We decided to have some girls we went to school with do our hair and make up for the day. Well, she got a veteran to do hers and I got jacked. I was so upset, that I told her I couldn't go with and I went home and cried instead. Instead of beauty school, I should have applied to soap opera school.

So I rescheduled my appointment and went with my mom instead. I was so proud (at the time) of these pics because they were the only professional ones I'd ever had taken and I actually paid for that shit myself.

Cringe away...



I think I'm flamable with all that Aquanet in my hair




You're jealous of my visible tan lines, aren't you?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:05 PM