decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys
To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From ...
My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of Junior High



It wasn't all High School Musical up in here, but today was the first day of school.




stop taking my picture woman

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:10 PM