decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys
To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From ...
My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls
Will School Start Already!
PRAY

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 20, 2007

Pants Off Dance Off

Autumn was invited to a birthday/dance party tonight. Does that seem a little odd to you? A party on a Monday night? Maybe they see it as the last hurrah before school begins Wednesday. The party is from 7 to 11. I didn't sleep a wink last night (for other reasons) so I know I won't be able to stay up til 11. Thankfully, my friend who's daughter who was also invited, will be driving and picking up. I'll be camping out on the couch tonight. I guess this is my future as the mother of a soon to be teen ager..sleepless nights on the couch!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:40 AM