decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

My Girl Like To Party All The Time
I Closed My Eyes and Blinked
Crapful Wednesday
Congratulate Me...
Why Internet Dating Sucks Donkey Balls
Will School Start Already!
PRAY
To Do's
Dilema
It's Thursday and I'm Still Thinking About M&M's

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

To The Dumb Dumb Who Unplugged my Phone Cord From My Receiver

What are you, 10?

Your plan backfired, because I noticed before I picked up the next call.

Grow up. And keep your greazy paws off my phone.

Now where is the disinfectant?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 3:49 PM