decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I'm a Little MIA
It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath
Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??

So, we are just going to call this hanging out. I think it takes the pressure off the whole thing. So I met this wonderful guy and we went to dinner. We were both pretty nervous about it which in a way made me feel better that it wasn't just me feeling like a school girl with a crush. We talked to each other on our way to the restaurant which made it a little easier as well.

Dinner was for me, a little nerve racking. We were squished into a mini booth for two, which I hate. So I was uncomfortable sitting there. And I ordered something that turned out to be very messy, so I was self contious about eating. Which is so complete stupid. I don't him not to judge me on this one meal, cuz I am a girl who likes to eat. After dinner, we decided to go get coffee. Last night was a gorgeous Autumn evening. There was no wind, it was warm (warmer outside than inside Starbucks) so we sat outside and talked for two hours. About everything.

I drove him back to his car and we said goodnight with a nice warm hug. I liked that he's not the kind of guy to paw ya or try to stick his tongue down my throat cuz ACK. I'm not a fan of having my tonsils sucked out of my face. I was just left with the warm fuzzies.

On the way home I called my my friend, Rae to tell her how it went. She was supposed to call me before the date to make sure I was ok and she totally forgot about me cuz she's a SUCKASS biznotch. haha But she apologized profusely and promised to worship the ground I walk on from now on, so I forgive her.

I sent him a text to thank him for a really nice. Cuz I'm sweet like that. And he called me. haha We chatted some more. He tried to get me to tell him what I'd told Rae, but I played coy. He did the same about what he'd said to his sister. I did tell him that had we just gone to dinner, I don't think I would have thought we'd had the best date, but the coffee afterward and the talking is what made my night.

That's in it in a nutshell kids. I have someone new to spend some time with and I think I really like it.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:08 AM