decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath
Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off
What Are You Thinking About This Fine Friday?
Internet Dating for Dummys

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm a Little MIA

Howdy y'all. I'm around. Just not as chatty as usual. I've had an interesting couple of weeks, yet nothing really to write about. Except that I have a date tonight.

Let's hope the third guy's a charm! I think he's very charming. I met him on eHarmony. Which I think is tons better then Yahoo Personals. I'm not lookin for a "hook up". Just someone who understands my situation and wants to hang out. I think I found it, and I will keep you posted.

Otherwise, I'm renaming this shit 50 First Dates: The Suckass guide to dating!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:06 AM