decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??
I'm a Little MIA
It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath
Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous
Pants Off Dance Off

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, October 05, 2007

I COULD GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF MY HOT SMOKIN PERSONAL LIFE, BUT I'M NOT GONNA!

Sorry!!

Instead I'm gonna rip off the fresh and tangy Ally McBean with a What's in Your House Meme. Ally McBean cuz i keep wanting to call her Ally McBeal

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Bath & Body Mango Tango

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Interesting question, but no

What would you change about your livingroom? I would like to move it into my new bachelorette pad

Are the dishes in your diswasher clean or dirty? Empty, ready to load

What is in your fridge? A roast I need to put in the freezer. Milk, diet sprite, condiments, eggs.

White or wheat bread? Buttermilk white

What is on top of your refrigerator? junk

What color design is on your shower curtain? My bathroom doesn't have a shower curtain, it has doors. But in front bathroom, it's a pink hello kitty curtain.

How many plants are in your home? Do you mean dead? or alive?

Is your bed made right now? nope

Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub

Is your closet organized? Kinda sorta but not really

Can you describe your flashlight? I really can't

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Tupperware plastic

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Yuck! no

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Yes, but my car fits so I don't care

Curtains or blinds? Blinds

How many pillows do you sleep with? At least 3 at a time

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Only when I'm ascared of the dark

How often do you vacuum? Never, but Autumn does a few times a week

Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard

What color is your toothbrush? Purple

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? a dirty one, yes

What is in your oven right now? My head. kidding

Is there anything under your bed? fur kittens, a box of autumn's school momentos and an empty fire safe box.

Chore you hate doing the most? All of them

What retro items are in your home? My grandmothers dining room set. Although I wouldn't call it retro. Not quite antique either.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes, it's called the dining room

How many mirrors are in your home? Too lazy to count

What color are your walls? Blue and green. Only two rooms are painted

What does your home smell like right now? Dog breath

Favorite candle scent? Jasmine

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Stackers (dill)

What color is your favorite Bible? Strange question

Ever been on your roof? nope

Do you own a stereo? nope

How many TVs do you have? 2

How many house phones? 2

Do you have a housekeeper? I'm pretty sure she quit

What style do you decorate in? I don't :(

Do you like solid colors or prints in furniture? Solid. I care more about the comfort, not the color.

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Several

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My kid, my dog, my purse

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:10 AM