decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I AM A GOOD MOM
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Getting Down To The Wire

idol3.0

We are down to the final 3 on American Idol tonight. My heart just isn't that into it any more now that Chris is gone. I have a new camera and no super hunk to take a picture of. Maybe he'll be in the audience. Frankly, I'd rather be watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy on TiVo. LOVE that show! But Autumn would throw a raging BITCH FIT if I don't let her watch Idol. My sister-in-law wouldn't speak to me any more either. She still probably won't because I'm gonna be too lazy to call in. We'll see. If I do, I'd vote for Elliot. He's a sweet guy. Not an American Idol, but whatever. They can't all be Kelly Clarkson.

Clive Davis will be on the show and will pick a song for each. Then each judge will pick a song for one of the contestants. They are gonna make Taylor sing some Joe Cocker, You are so Beautiful. That will be a sight. I've always said he was channeling that fool. Simon picked Somewhere Over the Rainbow for McWhore. Sorry, I have no love for that twat. She should have been voted off last week. She'll probably sing it really good, but ACK. Who wants to hear an American Idol sing that?? Not me. Elliot has Open Arms by Journey and some song I don't even know that Paula picked by Bobby Caldwell. I hope he KILLS em.

I'll be watching tonight with tissues stuff up my nose. Nursing a summer cold. boo. M is working nights for the next couple of days. So that means me and the kid will be cozying it up with the dog watching TV in bed :)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 2:05 PM