decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Can You Keep a Secret?
Memories
Ode to a Backyard
WTF is a Yaris???
5 Things Instead of 13
You're Not Fat
I Miss Chris
Getting Down To The Wire
I AM A GOOD MOM
Happy Mother's Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Got Meme?

I've seen this MEME on a few sights and thought it would be fun. I do love talking about myself.

I AM: Going to throw myself a birthday party to celebrate my 36th year next month and you are ALL invited!

I WANT: Idol to be over tonight! I tried to vote for Taylor and couldn't get through. I hope that is a good sign. I want to never hear about Katharine McAsshat ever again.

I WISH: That my daughter will grow up to be a fairly normal, well adjusted young woman who will always follow her dreams where-ever they take her.

I HATE: People who stop in the middle of the streets in my small town because they think it’s some fucking sight seeing tour. I live here people, MOVE IT.

I MISS: My baby girl with curly blond hair who laughed, talked and screeched from 6:30 am until 8pm.

I FEAR: Having my daughter driven around in someone else’s car. It gives me anxiety attacks.

I HEAR: Rock and Roll Fantasy playing on XM radio.

I WONDER: What I’ll be getting for my birthday, wink wink. I’d like Sirius Satellite radio for the car from my hubby. And a coach gift card (HINT!)

I REGRET: Not having one more child. But I’m seriously over it. The past is the past.

I AM NOT: Tall.

I DANCE: In the dark, in my livingroom when everyone is asleep. I plan to shake my ass at a Journey/Def Leppard concert in August!!

I SING: Really really badly. I’m completely tone deaf. I ruined my mom’s chances of becoming the next country music mother/daughter act. Remember the Judds???

I CRY: Because I'm sensitive.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Cheerful. But I am always sarcastic.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: The F U sign. A Lot. Wait, that’s only one finger. Ummmm I don’t make anything. I suck.

I WRITE: Because I like making people laugh. And because it makes me feel good.

I CONFUSE: Too confusing to answer.

I NEED: To go get a pedicure like yesterday. Damn hang nail.

I SHOULD: Care about global warming, bird flu and off shore drilling. But I just don't. Sorry.

I START: My period next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:01 AM