decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Getting Down To The Wire
I AM A GOOD MOM
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Miss Chris

:( This is where I would post a picture of Chris. But there was no Chris. OK ya, ya get over it.

GO ELLIOT!!! He's like the jazzy american idol. Simon said some very nice things tonight. He must be feeling sick or something. It's so not like him. I love Simon. I feel like I can believe in what he says. I'm so sick of Katharine. She was getting all put off by their criticism. Your no idol yet my dear. She's like a spoiled little brat. Buh bye.

No more about Idol. I'm just about over it. Did anyone watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy??? Now THAT is a show.

Izzie

My eyes are puffy and sore from watching. So gut wrenching. I get so involved with these charactors, like I'm feeling what they are acting like they are feeling. UGH Who will Meredith choose???? Dr. McDreamy or Finn the vet??? Is Izzie coming back??? Is Dr. Karev going to be an ASSHOLE forever????? This is what I will be thinking about all summer.

And for those of you who remember what night it is... Down 4.2 lbs. whoop whoop

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:44 PM