decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

You're Not Fat
I Miss Chris
Getting Down To The Wire
I AM A GOOD MOM
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, May 18, 2006

5 Things Instead of 13

I liked J's 5 things MEME so I'm doing that today instead of Thursday 13.

5 THINGS

In My Fridge:

1) Yoplait light yogurt. I have one every morning. Very vanilla is my fav.
2) Baby carrots
3) Deli Turkey (having that for lunch)
4) Diet Sprite Zero
5) Two kinds of milk. Regular fat and Lactiad non-fat.

In My Car

1) A landscape picture Autumn drew and colored yesterday with branches and birds.
2) A flat of water bottles I never brought into the house
3) A dirty sock.
4) My purse (I brought in my D&B lunch bag and left purse in the car)
5) My Duran Duran VIP laminated card & lanyard from a concert I went to over a year
ago.

In My Purse (Using lunch bag cuz it's here instead)

1) My keys
2) Robitussin cough syrup
3) A bottle of Centrum vitamins
4) My new Candies glasses and blue case
5) Nasorel nasal spray

In My Closet

1) A bazillion pairs of flip flops (I'm a little obsessed)
2) My Duran Duran concert T-shirt
3) 3 different sizes of clothes currently residing in there
4) A File of old bills/check stubs from 2004
5) Two outfits from when Autumn was a baby. A pink dress Nana bought for her and a pink newborn outfit.

In My Head

1) Sadness that Elliot was voted off Idol last night. BOOOOO
2) How I really really really don't want Katharine to win Idol.
3) That I have to go to the post office, get a flea & tick collar for shop cat and drop off invoices in about an hour. Oh, and get gas.
4) That I have to be really good about eating for the next 36 hours because my friend wants me to come over tomorrow night for a candle party and drink margaritas. I really want a margarita. mmmmmm
5) That I need to get back to work now and stop goofing off :)

That is all.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:54 AM