decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

5 Things Instead of 13
You're Not Fat
I Miss Chris
Getting Down To The Wire
I AM A GOOD MOM
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Early Mother's Day
Fat Friday!
13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, May 19, 2006

WTF is a Yaris???

yaris

I saw a commercial last night for this new car by Toyota. I was only half paying attention. WTF did they say? A uteris? Who wants to drive around in one of those? WTF is a Yaris? Yaris? uteris? Is it a metalic uteris? It's ugly enough to be a uteris. And about as big. It's a uteris on wheels. Ahh look at that young man driving around in his mommy's uteris!

These are the crazy things swimming around in my head.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:20 AM