decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Idol 13
Got Meme?
Can You Keep a Secret?
Memories
Ode to a Backyard
WTF is a Yaris???
5 Things Instead of 13
You're Not Fat
I Miss Chris
Getting Down To The Wire

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday Tuesday

Welcome back (Queue Welcome Back Kotter)

It's been a long relaxing weekend :) that ended much too soon. I enjoyed every bit of it. I shopped til I dropped. I bought my husband a new gas grill to put in our newly renovated back yard. Well, he like to BBQ in the side yard, shaded from the wind but whatever. We ate, we drank, we enjoyed some company. It was very good. Can't wait to do it again.

Today is that day. THAT day, you know when I get to change that ticker up there. Did you notice that I didn't change it last week? I was hoping you didn't notice. I hope to be changing it tonight. I'm feeling pretty good even though I had two margaritas yesterday. I saved all my points for dinnertime. I had non fat chips, 2 point dip, vegies, chicken legs. oh. And string cheese. Skim milk 1 pt string cheese. mmmmm LOVE IT!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm wearing a sleeveless top for the second day in a row. I don't normally do that. I don't like my big flabby arms flapping in the wind. But heck! It's gonna be in the 80's today! So I'm bravin it. In my mind, I think back to high school and walking around thinking that THOSE girls are making fun of me. You know them, those perfect girls who are so unhappy with themselves they make fun of others? Yea, I hate those girls. I hate when I act like those girls. Actually, I work with a bunch of dudes. And I'm the only chick here today. I think I'll be ok ;)

Happy Tuesday to you all. Dot OUT.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:18 AM