decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Well Ticker me Pink!
Tuesday Tuesday
Idol 13
Got Meme?
Can You Keep a Secret?
Memories
Ode to a Backyard
WTF is a Yaris???
5 Things Instead of 13
You're Not Fat

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, June 01, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Floral_Thursday13_Banner

Happy June First Everybody!

My Thursday Thirteen is all about FOOD. I'm having a stressful day. Since I can't eat to soothe myself, I will only write about it. Thirteen foods I wish I could eat RIGHT now.

1) Grilled Chicken Sourdough Sandwich with MAYO and large curly fries

2) One Gallon of Dr. Pepper

3) An entire bag of string cheese. My bones would love me

4) A hot fudge sundae from Baskin Robbins with Jamocha and pistachio ice cream Including whip cream and cherry. No nuts.

5) Chips and salsa preferably from Chevys

6) While we there I'll have salmon fajitas with all the fixins!

7) Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes

8) Home-made chocolate chip cookies still warm with milk

9) Peanut butter on anything

10) Round Table Pizza. At this point, any kind would be fine with extra mushrooms

11) Bread sticks

12) Spinach Dip and fresh sourdough bagettes

13) Another gallon of Dr. Pepper

Well now I'm definately full. Please excuse me while my mind hurls.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:19 PM