decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do
Thursday 13
School Shopping
Joey's Sick
Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die
Is It The Weekend Yet?
Blue
Workin Nights

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Breaking New Ground

Yep, that ticker is still moving. Amazingly. I feel like I've been eating like a pig. I don't just have one skinny cow, I have two. I haven't been counting my points because they were lowered last week due to me going into the next smaller weight range. And I was drinking margaritas like water. Thankfully, they are all gone and I'm too broke to go buy more.

All of the eating and guilt though, has made me walk more. I'll do my regular 2 mile stink and try to jog a little to get my heart rate up. But when I've been really really bad, I do a 3 mile stint that my girlfriend mapped out. That one is a tough one. I can't do it every day, yet. But I'm working on it. I'm working on it, cuz I want new clothes!!! hahaha I'm not ready to shop at Hot Topic with Ted yet, but soon. Soon my babies.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:12 AM