decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do
Thursday 13
School Shopping
Joey's Sick
Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die
Is It The Weekend Yet?
Blue
Workin Nights
Eat a Balloon and Lose Weight

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ode To Little Dog

Little dog, little dog
Why do you run?

The grass is not greener
It's not much more fun..

When I have to chase your stupid furry little ass down the street,
it makes me want to take you and wring your scrawney little neck!!!

Stupid fucking dog.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:58 AM