decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Thursday 13
School Shopping
Joey's Sick
Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die
Is It The Weekend Yet?
Blue
Workin Nights
Eat a Balloon and Lose Weight
The Weekend
Clothes Whore

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, August 04, 2006

Nothing To Do

Really? No big plans for the weekend? I can sleep in? I can laze around in my PJ's til noon on Sunday? I can not leave the house if I so choose? I can gorge myself on light string cheese and diet sprite while watching movie after movie after movie? I can lie on the couch and make high pitch noises til Minnie howls at the moon? (we're so mean to her)

Wow. There truly is a GOD.

I will be making time for family, tri-tip sandwiches and a trip to the outlets. But Sunday, I'm staying IN!

Have a great weekend my babies.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:09 AM